Saturday, September 18, 2010

New trade show booth

Now that I have some more paintings done, time to start working on my trade show booth. Here it is... so far.

In the past, I was all over the place. I sold pen and ink drawings, watercolor paintings, oil paintings, oil pastel drawings, etc. I sold 11 x 14 matted prints, 16 x 20 original matted watercolor paintings, 8 x 10 matted prints, and 4 x 6 greeting cards. In addition, the wall displayed prints and originals.

This year, I'm going with consistency. As you can see in the display, I have original oil paintings on canvas (with the sides of the canvas painted). In the flip bins, I have 11 x 14 and 8 x 10 matted prints. That's it. The goal is to go for a recognizable single look that will attract people to keep coming back to my booth to collect my works.

The final part of the booth that I need to figure out is what type of lighting to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment