Friday, June 3, 2011

Finished Assignment

So, for the Illustration Master Class that I will be attending next week, we had to come up with a drawing of our proposed concept. The requirement (for the assignment that I chose) was two or more people and one or more dragons.

So, here's the piece that I came up with. In this case, the woman and the dragon are not happy about the guy destroying the dragon egg. The area around the dragon will have lots of clouds, etc... so that he comes out of the midst.

I'm pretty happy with this. My first attempt at something like this.... drawing an actual scene from my head using various reference photos of me and my wife in different poses. It was a lot of work and a lot of fun to do.

It will be interesting to see how the instructors change it around.

No comments:

Post a Comment